Friday, March 17, 2017

Lit. Circle Moral Dilemma

A moral dilemma is when you have to decide between doing something right or wrong. The moral dilemma in The False Prince was if Sage should go through with Connor's plan or defy him and tell the regents Connor's plan. The author of the book is Jennifer A. Nielsen.                                                                                       DON'T READ ON IF YOU HATE SPOILERS!!!
As you read on later into the book you find out that Sage is actually Prince Jaron. You also find out he has been hiding in Avenia for 4 years after the pirates tried to kill him. He knows he is doing the right thing by going through with the plan because the throne is actually his. If I was in Sage's shoes then I would not have done things differently because the throne was his because he was next in the royal bloodline.

3 comments:

  1. I like how you told people there were spoilers before they read on. I wouldn't have changed much about what Sage did either. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Dumo but I probably would have ran if I were Sage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Words of Wisdom

Here is the link to my Words of Wisdom: One of the many things I learned while doing this project was that a lot of people had really ins...